Some more tips that work for me:
- If you need the basics of a 2 strand twist, watch THIS. It's done dry not wet, but rules the same.
- I snip the ends (approx. 1/8inch) of my hair after I twist. I probably need proper trim, but it helps.
- Less product in my hair works better and I only apply products in sections.
- I pile hair on top of my head (pineapple) and sleep w/ satin bonnet.
- More on products I use here.
I hope this was somewhat helpful, had a lot of people ask for official tutorials. Unfortunately, I don't do videos (time, learning curve etc) but there's many people I can recommend. My regime is the above and has been unchanged for the last couple of years.
natural naptural kinky black hair teamnatural