We spent the second half of our trip at the American Trade Hotel. We totally and completely fell in love with it, despite an unfortunate no water incident the second night there. The hotel was so nice they comped the night for the inconvenience, even though the water outage was completely out of their control. Now that's good customer service.
Monday, December 15
1. Folle de Joie Parfum - sweet citrus and woodsy floral $99
2. Bottica Golden Drip Cuff - Limited Edition $118
3. Pearl Box Clutch $59.99 extra 30%OFF with code HAPPYHOLIDAYS14
4. Coordinates Bar Pendant
$36 $25 limited time
6. Bing Bang Baguette Earrings $68
7. Skinny Coconut Oil Set of 2 - medicinal grade from Vietnam $50
8. Stacked animals porcelain box $38 extra 30% OFF now
10. C. Wonder Monogrammed jewelry Box $78 extra 30% OFF now
1. Organic Thyme Honey from Stories of Greek Origins $38
2. Chevron Decanter $58
3. Lulu Townsend Animal Print clutch
4. Nail it Bracelet (absolute fave***) $25
5. Gorjana No filter necklace $48
6. Mariyah circular sunglasses $12
7. Five Organic extra virgin Olive Oil from Greece $45
8. Kelly & Katie Black and Ivory Tote
9. Smokey Eye Set by TopShop $44
Friday, December 12
Qu'est-ce qu'on a fait au bon Dieu which shows the French can do funny so very well and don't really care about political correctness.
Season 3 of Veep which was better and funnier than ever. Julia Louis Dreyfuss as Selina Meyer is priceless.
The Knick which is probably the only reason I would consider going back to cable. More people need to please watch this gem.
Paloma Faith's Only Love can Hurt Like this- because it currently has the most plays and I dig it alot.
Big Little Lies because it was such a fun lighthearted pleasant surprise to read. I'm even excited about the possibility of a movie- although it'll probably not live up to the book....
I'll be sharing a few more of mine as we wrap up the year.
What are some of your faves of 2014?
Tuesday, December 9
The best way I can describe the room besides expansive, which it really is, has to be comfortable chic, which interestingly enough is how I like to describe my personal style. Not at all fussy, but elegant. Super clean but not clinical. It's the kind of space that you immediately feel at home in and that's something that is usually hard for me. It always takes a few nights when I'm away to get fully settled and to be truly comfortable.
Major thanks to Las Clementinas for hosting us.